How about the geekvape aegis nano
The Nano from GeekVape has an impressive set of specifications. It powers to 30w, and it comes with two pods with resistances of 0.6 and 1.2 ohms, both of which are excellent for restrictive vaping and producing high levels of flavor.
geekvape aegis nano Specifications and Features
- Dimensions: 86 x 33 x 24mm
- Battery: built-in 800mah battery
- Output: 5-30W
- Output Voltage: 0.1-6.0V
- Input Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Input Current: 1A (max)
- Screen: 0.69 inch Display (OLED black and white screen)
- Minimum Voltage: 3.2V土0.1V
- Resistance Range: 0.20-3.0Ω
- Vaping Time: 10s
- Temperature Control: 100℃ -315℃/200℉-600℉
- Charging Port: Type-C
- Capacity: 2ml
- High Grade Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- Available in Camo Green, Camo Silver, Camo Blue, Blue, Red, Yellow
The main body is constructed from High Grade Zinc Alloy, with various rubber, plastic and leather inserts making up that distinctive Aegis styling. This time around, the main ‘cage’ of the Aegis Nano is quite reflective, well it is on my version anyway, which makes it a huge fingerprint magnet!
Up top is your Pod recess which has x2 magnets and x2 contacts taking care of the connection between the main body of the device and the 2ml Pod. Just below that on the back side of the device is an adjustable airflow slider allowing you to control your airflow.
Off to one side, is your fire button, and control button all in one, which is quite a strange place to put it, but becomes quite ergonomic once you’re used to it.
On the front is the 0.69 inch black and white OLED screen, and on the base, behind a rubber seal, is your USB Type C charging port.
How Long Do the Coils Last?
Coil longevity mostly depends on the juice it is vaporizing and how well it was primed. If it is not burning super-sweet juices all the time, it will last for a week or more. As for priming it, doing this will extend coil life even further because the chances of dry hits are significantly reduced.
How to Use the Aegis Nano 30w
- After picking up the pod and filling it, click the firing button five times in succession to turn it on.Press the firing button down and take a draw.It is as simple as that. When done, click the firing button five more times to turn it off.
Step-by-Step Button Operation Guide
Five clicks on/off
Three clicks to adjust power
Four clicks to clear puff counter
Double click to lock/unlock it
How to Refill the Pod
Refilling the pod is as simple as using it.
- Pull off the mouthpiece and then lift off the silicone covering the refilling slots.
- Fill to capacity using a syringe. Syringes cause less of a mess than nose coned bottles.
- After filling the pod, let it sit for five to ten minutes so that the juice has time to absorb into the coil.
- Doing this will prevent spit-back and dry hits, and it will make the coils last longer.